- KVF 658E
- 1967 Bristol RSL6G
- Bodywork - ECW B46F
- Body number - 16350
- Chassis number - RESL-1-118
- Engine - Gardner 6HLW
New to Eastern Counties in 1967, RS658 is the most modern single-decker bus owned by the Collection, passing from the Company in 1982. In 1969 the engine was changed from the more powerful 6HLX. The vehicle is seen here in Tilling red and cream livery.
In 2006 the vehicle underwent some restoration with replacement of the interior green vinyl, window rubbers and a repaint into NBC Poppy Red. It carried this livery for half the time with ECOC.
The pictures here were taken at Rocklands and Lowestoft in 2006.
- 3.67 New not licensed
- 1.6.67 Peterborough
- 1.7.68 Wisbech
- 1.6.71 Norwich Surrey Street
- 31.3.74 De-licensed
- 1.5.74 Norwich Surrey Street
- 25.5.74 De-licensed
- 1.7.75 Norwich Surrey Street
- 1.8.76-1.1.81 based at Vulcan Road
- mid.11.81 De-licensed held at Norwich
- 1.12.81 Withdrawn into Storage
- 5.82 Purchased by Eastern Counties Omnibus Society